GLENS FALLS - It was June 8th of last year.
Fire broke out at around 2:30 in the morning in a third floor apartment. A tenant was smoking while using supplemental oxygen.
Police and firefighters had to rescue people from their apartments.
"It was a pretty awful night, it was a pretty harrowing experience," said Paul Bricoccoli.
Everyone made it out safely, but the building, which had the popular Bullpen Tavern on the first floor was heavily damaged.
But that was nine months ago, and now the business has re-opened.
Just a few cosmetic touches were being added Friday afternoon.
But the bulk of the work is done.
There's a new kitchen where nine months ago, water was waist deep.
The flat-screen TVs are part of a new state-of-the-art communications system that'll come in handy when they host parties and banquets in the soon-to-be completed second floor space.