SUNY Adirondack to host Doula celebration event | Events
Adirondack’s World Doula Week Celebration will be held Friday, March 23at the SUNY Adirondack Campus.
The free event will begin at 6 p.m. in Scoville Room 206. The event will be co-sponsored by the SUNY Adirondack Nursing Club and Love You 4Ever Doula Services. People who attend the event will be able to see the documentary “Doula! The Ultimate Birth Companion,” which runs 65 minutes and is about doulas, professional birth and postpartum companions.
The event will try to answer the question, “who is a doula?” After the screening, there will be a panel consisting of a birth doula, postpartum doula and two families who will answer questions. All are welcome including mothers and their babies. There will also be light refreshments.
Upcoming Events near Glens Falls
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Granville man accused of sexually abusing child while another watched
- Motorcyclist hits turkey in Washington Co.
- Hudson Falls military recruiter faces rape charges in Washington Co.
- State Police: Granville man threatened girlfriend with knife
- Greenwich mom accused of leaving three kids in car while shopping