Radio stations "Froggy" and "The Point" swap dial positions | News
Two radio stations based in Queensbury swapped frequencies at 7 p.m. On Friday.
100.3 "The Point" moved to 107.1.
The station that was on 107.1 is now “Froggy 100.3”.
Both radio stations are owned by Adirondack Broadcasting.
The program director at "Froggy" tells NewsChannel 13 the swap was made to get his station on a frequency that comes in better further north, where there's a greater demand for "Froggy."
Upcoming Events near Glens Falls
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Granville man accused of sexually abusing child while another watched
- Motorcyclist hits turkey in Washington Co.
- Hudson Falls military recruiter faces rape charges in Washington Co.
- State Police: Granville man threatened girlfriend with knife
- Greenwich mom accused of leaving three kids in car while shopping